Wednesday, October 20, 2010

AUGUST 23 - Happy First Day of School

Kai only has half-days this week, so I'm waiting for the bus to drop him at the house. They both did fine this morning---no crying from Kai---at least not any that I heard. I left quickly!

I rode the bus with them this morning, and just as it pulled up, I realized I'd left my camera at home. I did manage to take a couple of pics on my phone. I'll take some better ones tomorrow. They look really cute in their uniforms! Found out yesterday, though, that Kai doesn't even have to wear uniforms, unless we just want him to. We'll see how all of that works out. I bought the durned stuff.. I'd like him to use it!

(Interrupted--Kai's been home for a while now.)

Actually, I'm waiting for maya to get off the bus now. I've been hanging curtains, soaking fruit in bleach water, and trying to unpack/organize our pharmacy! I'll send a complete school report ASAP.

Hugs to everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment